Koala Rumble Koala Rumble

I think you could add keyboard commands. Oh and I believe a tutorial could help understand the rules. Good luck with your project! :)

Torture Game 3D Torture Game 3D

It's funny. XD

Colorful v1.01 Colorful v1.01

Maaaaan this is so addictive.... I'd get no star if addiction ruined my life...but it doesn't so it's 5 stars! XD

Hard Coins Hard Coins

It's a simple but nice game. :D

Lonely Peak Lonely Peak

Maaaaan the environment and the visuals are soooo nice! Ya know what would make it better? If you add sound effects! Such as an upbeat (but not so loud and long) sound effect when you collect rainbows and a sad one when you take storms. And also, button sound samples. But it's up to you. It's not something that ruined my gaming experience. :D

Isometric responds:

Yes i will work on that

Flame Land Flame Land

The game is fun. I just think the background music was too loud. But it may just be my opinion. :)

bubblegumgames responds:

I really appreciate your feedback! I didn't even notice how loud the background music was. But you're right. I play this game at a lower volume than other games which is not a good thing. Thanks!

We Broke Up We Broke Up

I think it would be much more dynamic if the ball was controlled by simply dragging the mouse arrow to the path.

Tough Love Machine Tough Love Machine

This is so nice! So lovely!

Clubby The Seal Clubby The Seal

I really loved this game! The art is so nice and the environment is funny! The seal is soo cute and the idea of avenge on humans really got me. I really hate animal torture, so that's why I gave 5 stars to this game. :)

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

That's my childhood coming back to say I suck at this game. XD